We collect personal information when you:
- purchase products from us whether on-line or in the stores;
- register at www.typeandinkposters.com;
- contact us; or
- provide it to us.
The information we collect may include: your name, address, email address, telephone number, payment information, the products you purchase from us and any other information you may provide. In building our customer database, we may combine information we collect about you online with information we collect about you offline.
As part of our Site, we may collect non-personal information from you such as your browser type, operating system, IP address and the domain name you used to access our Site. We also may collect information about how you use the Site such as the amount of time you spend, the dates and times you visit the Site, the pages on the Site that you access and the number of times you visit the Site.
Your Access to Your Personal Information
At any time, you may access your personal information, whether it is to correct that information or to ask us to delete your information. To access your information, please send an email to: [email protected] and please include your name, your email address and your street address so that we may contact you.
What We Do with Your Information
We use your information as follows:
- to fulfill your order;
- to keep you up to date on the status of your order;
- to contact you if necessary;
- to review our merchandise placement and selections;
- to improve our customer service and operations; and
- to protect our Site and business.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information as follows:
- to our various service providers when it is required by them to perform their work;
- to cooperate with law enforcement when requested;
- as required or permitted by law;
- when you request us to; and
We have measures in place to keep your information safe. Your personal information is only provided to employees and other service providers when it is required by them to perform their jobs. We maintain reasonable safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure and use of your information. However, no data transmission is 100% secure. While we work hard to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, Type & Ink cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide us. Type & Ink will prosecute all unauthorized and fraudulent transactions to the fullest extent of the law.